martes, octubre 31, 2006
lunes, octubre 30, 2006
viernes, octubre 27, 2006
- Olor a pasto mojado, si puede ser en el campo, mejor
- Olor a pasto quemado
- Olor a ropa recien lavada o el olor de los lavarap cuando pasas por uno
- Olor a jazmines de leche
- Olor a lluvia
- Olor a nafta
- Olor a asadito cuando vas caminando por la calle, un domingo al mediodia y es un dia espectacular
- Olor a Acqua di Gio
- Olor a bebe
- Olor a vos
jueves, octubre 26, 2006
miércoles, octubre 25, 2006
- I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- It is so nice when you can sit with someone and not have to talk.
- Sally Albright: The first date back is always the toughest, Harry.
Harry Burns: You only had one date. How do you know it's not going to get worse?
Sally Albright: How much worse can it get than finishing dinner, having him reach over, pull a hair out of my head and start flossing with it at the table?
Harry Burns: We're talking dream date compared to my horror.
- Sally Albright: Well, if you must know, it was because he was very jealous, and I had these days of the week underpants.
Harry Burns: Ehhhh. I'm sorry. I need the judges ruling on this. "Days of the weeks underpants"?
Sally Albright: Yes. They had the days of the week on them, and I thought they were sort of funny. And then one day Sheldon says to me, "You never wear Sunday." It was all suspicious. Where was Sunday? Where had I left Sunday? And I told him, and he didn't believe me.Harry Burns: What? Sally Albright: They don't make Sunday. Harry Burns: Why not? Sally Albright: Because of God.
- [Playing "Pictionary."] Jess: "Baby talk"? That's not a saying.
- You see? That is just like you, Harry. You say things like that, and you make it impossible for me to hate you.
- You know, I have a theory that hieroglyphics are just an ancient comic strip about a character named Sphinxy.
martes, octubre 24, 2006
lunes, octubre 23, 2006
viernes, octubre 20, 2006
- Solo salgo para renovar la necesidad de estar solo (Lord Byron)
- Se puede confiar en las malas personas, no cambian jamas (William Faulkner)
- El infierno y el paraiso me parecen desproporcionados. Los actos de los hombres no merecen tanto (Jorge Luis Borges)
- Las enfermedades son los intereses que se pagan por lo placeres (John ray)
- Cuando la gente esta de acuerdo conmigo siempre siento que debo estar equivocado (Oscar Wilde)
- Si los que hablan mal de mi supieran exactamente lo que yo pienso de ellos, hablarian peor (Sacha Guitry)
- La imaginacion consuela a los hombres de lo que no pueden ser. El humor los consuela de lo que son (Winston Churchill)
- I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behaviour (Frida Kahlo)
jueves, octubre 19, 2006
miércoles, octubre 18, 2006
martes, octubre 17, 2006
Para los que no tienen imaginación o necesitan ayuda: